Dementia - Innovatieve zorg voor dementerende ouderen
Presentations of the transnational symposium in Turnhout
On March 4th 2015 we welcomed around 70 participants to our “Building dementia care of the future” symposium at the theatre of the General Hospital Turnhout in Turnhout.
Pictures of the symposium will be uploaded on our Innovate Dementia Facebook soon, so do not forget to like our page!
The presentations of the speakers can be found below.
- Introduction by keynote guest speaker Prof. Dr. Martina Hasseler, Ostfalia University of Applied Science
- Music and dementia? How can music support people with dementia by Rens Brankaert, University of Technology Eindhoven.
- Relevance of psycho-education by Jan Steyaert, Expertisecentrum Dementie Vlaanderen
- Involving students and young volunteers in dementia care by Nadine Cujai, Alexianer Research Center Krefeld `
- What about quality in Dementia care? By Raf Vallons, St. Augustinus Diest
- Co-creation with people living with dementia by Grahame Smith, Liverpool John Moores Univeristy and Jill Pendleton, Mersey Care NHS Trust